It is important to read the following carefully. If you have any doubts about a specific aspect, please contact us using the channels provided below
Website identity and ownership.
PFI Group, Inc., EIN: 83-1381666 .
8079 Wales Road
Northwood, Ohio 43619 (USA
If you wish to contact us, you can do so using our:
- Telephone: 976 333 850
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, if you prefer, send a letter to the above address.
This is a contract
- That you have read and fully understand the content of these Terms.
- That all the information you provide to us by using any of our services is true and accurate, without limitation, reservation or falsehoods.
Use of and access to the PFI BEARINGS website is free of charge, without prejudice to the cost of connection and data through the corresponding telecommunications network that gives you User access.
Intellectual and industrial property
Who is the owner of the content of this website?
This website, all its pages and the information or elements contained therein (including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, all designs, texts, graphics, icons, buttons, documents, information, sound and/or image files, drawings, PFI Bearings source code, among others), as well as logos, brands, trade names or other distinctive or industrial symbols or any other symbol that may have an industrial or commercial use (hereinafter, the “Content” of this website), are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights, of which PFI BEARINGS is the owner or holds a licence or express authorisation for their use and publication by the legitimate third-party owners for their inclusion on this website.
What are the limits and authorisations for the use of the content of the website?
Under no circumstances will it be understood that the use of the PFI Bearings website grants the User any type of authorisation or licence, nor that any waiver, transmission or total or partial transfer of intellectual, industrial or image property rights has been made, nor that any right or expectation of right has been conferred without the prior, explicit and written consent of PFI Bearings or of the legitimate owners of such rights.
As a User you are not authorised to modify, alter, copy, reuse, reinterpret, exploit, reproduce, publish, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by post, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the contents or carry out any commercial act in relation to the contents of the website without the prior express authorisation of PFI Bearings or the corresponding owners.
Any use not previously authorised by PFI Bearings will be considered a serious breach of intellectual or industrial property rights and may result in legal action.
PFI Bearings will be solely and exclusively liable to the User for the services it provides on its own behalf through this website and for the contents directly originating from and identified by PFI Bearings under its distinctive logos.
PFI Bearings does not guarantee the continued operation, nor the correct viewing, download or use of the information contained in the pages of this website, which may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control or beyond its will.
Specifically, PFI Bearings will not be held liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses caused by:
- Improper or inappropriate use of the website.
- The information provided by users in any of our forms or any other service or communication channel that allows the User to send information to PFI Bearings or any of its collaborators.
- Interference, interruptions, faults, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections caused by errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the control of the owner of the PFI Bearings website.
- Unlawful interference through the use of malicious software of any kind and by any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others.
- The failure to fulfil the User’s expectations in relation to this website and/or its contents.
- The receipt, obtainment, storage or dissemination of the contents by the User, as well as their unlawful, negligent or fraudulent use contrary to these terms, in good faith, to generally accepted uses or to public order.
- The concurrence of force majeure.
- The inadequate configuration of User devices that disallows correct usage of the online information services provided by PFI Bearings.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the User’s browser or by using outdated versions.
- The non-functioning of or problems with the email address provided by the User through the contact email.
- The use of the contents made by the Users.
If you believe any content on this website may not be subject to this classification, please notify us by email immediately.
This website may contain links to other websites owned by third parties (hereinafter, “Linked Sites”). Such Sites are the responsibility of third parties and they are governed by the legal texts published on such Sites.
The User agrees to hold PFI exempt from any liability for possible infringements of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the owners of the Linked Sites, from any liability for the technical availability thereof and the quality, reliability, accuracy and/or veracity of the services, information, elements and/or contents to which they may have access as a User.
In the event that the User believes that a Linked Site contains unlawful or inappropriate content, they must notify us by email. Under no circumstances will this notification entail the obligation to remove the corresponding link.
Likewise, PFI Bearings may impose limits on certain facilities and services or restrict access by registration to certain parts or the entire website, without prior notice, and without liability.
Applicable law and jurisdiction
These Legal Conditions have therefore been drawn up in accordance with Spanish legislation and applicable European Union regulations. In the event of conflict, claims or complaints derived from or related to the use of the PFI Bearings website, they will be subject to the aforementioned legislation, without prejudice to the principles that regulate conflicts of law that are applicable to each case.
The User accepts that claims or complaints against Fersa Bearings arising from or related to the operation or use of this website will be resolved by the court of competent jurisdiction located in Zaragoza.
I Fersa Bearings has to make any type of claim, it will do so before the competent court of the User’s residence or in Zaragoza in the case of legal entities or non-consumer professionals.
If you access this site from a location outside of Spain, you are responsible for complying with all applicable local and international laws.